01 2月 0020

Berlin Zoo

So I was in Berlin last week. I saw a lot of great things; for instance the section of the city that houses the embassies was outstanding. However I couldn't wait to see the Zoo, I've only ever been to Dublin Zoo, so really any other city is going to have a leg up on Dubs.

I took about 120 pictures; trying to show you the experience I had in a handful of pictures was difficult, but here we go.

First up are the battle birds, I'm not really sure if they're fighting but they stood in the same position for like 5 minutes.



Then we have the yawning Polar bear, taking a second look at this he could be shocked?!?! The polar bears where without a doubt my favourite mammal to see at the Zoo.



Lastly we have the Wolves. Now it looks as if they're cuddling and what not. In fact the wolves where actually fighting. They seemed to be afraid of big pappa wolf and shortly after I took the picture a game of chasing broke out.



Berlin is a wonderful city, but the Zoo was what made the trip worthwhile for me.

- J

0 件のコメント: